Fixes rasqal.pc file to correctly link in raptor dependency.
* Add initial draft parsing and API (NOT execution) support for
SPARQL 1.1 Update W3C Working Draft of 2010-01-26.
* Add public APIs (row, results, result formatter, variables table)
so that query results can be built, read and written without a
* Add API resilience checks for invalid NULL pointer arguments.
* Many other bug fixes and improvements were made.
* Fixed Issues: #0000320, #0000323 #0000343, #0000345 and #0000347.
The main changes in this version are:
* RDFa parser buffer management problems were fixed.
* The Turtle parser and serializer now use QNames correctly as required
by the specification.
* The RDF/XML parser now resets correctly to detect duplicate rdf:IDs.
* A few other minor bug and build fixes were made.
* Fixed reported issues: 0000318, 0000319, 0000326, 0000331,
0000332 and 0000337
* Turtle serializing performance improvement by Chris Cannam
* librdfa RDFa parser updates to fix empty datatype, xml:lang and
1-char prefixes by Manu Sporny
* Fix a crash when the GRDDL parser reported errors
* Enable large file support for 32-bit systems
* Several resilience improvements by Lauri Aalto
* Other minor portability and bug fixes
* Fixed reported issues: 0000306 0000307 0000310 and 0000312.
* Many improvements to RSS tag soup (RSSes and Atom) parser and the RSS 1.0 and Atom serializers.
* Several fixes and improvements to the N-Triples, RDFa and RDF/XML parsers and Turtle serializer.
* Improved the use and configuration of static libxml functions for better compatibility.
* Several Win32 portability fixes - Lou Sakey.
* Many internal changes for upcoming Raptor V2 - primarily by Lauri Aalto.
* Many other fixes and resilience improvements.
* Fixed reported issues: 0000259, 0000262, 0000263, 0000266, 0000269, 0000270, 0000276, 0000277, 0000287, 0000288, 0000289, 0000290, 0000293, 0000296, 0000299 and 0000303.
* Made the storages (triple stores) API public and the implementations modular - can be compiled externally and dynamically loaded on demand.
* Removed Raptor and Rasqal from sources - now external build dependencies.
* Many other bug fixes including addressing issues: #0000272, #0000282 #0000283, #0000285> and #0000286.
Rasqal RDF Query Library 0.9.16:
* ABI AND API CHANGED in this release as announced.
*** Rasqal 0.9.16 is incompatible with 0.9.15 ***
*** shared library soname .so.X has changed ***
* Removed deprecated functions and macros
Redland RDF API Library 1.0.8:
* Updated to use Rasqal 0.9.16 (from 0.9.15)
* Updated to use Raptor 1.4.18 (from 1.4.16)
* Added a 'trees' indexed in-memory storage
* Improvements to low-memory and other failures of resource allocation
* API additions and changes to concepts, parser and serializer classes.
* Fixed Issue 0000256... read more
* Added an RDFa parser using an embedded version of librdfa by Manu Sporny of Digital Bazaar.
* Added an Atom 1.0 (RFC 4287) serializer with several output parameters.
* Improved RSS 1.0 serializer functionality and resilience.
* Added new API methods for qname, serializer, sequence and XML writer classes.
Added two new JSON serializers: resource-centric 'json' (Talis
RDF/JSON) and triple-centric 'json-triples'
Added a new public XML SAX2 API class
Added a new error handling structure
Made the I/O Stream class support reading
Added several new API methods.
Made several fixes, portability and resilience improvements.
Fixed reported issues: 0000252 and 0000245
* Synchronise with Redland 1.0.7
* Removed Tcl, Java and C# bindings as promised
* Added exception throwing to PHP binding
* Add URI filtering to Python parser API
* Fix Issues #0000212 and #0000247.
* Updated to use Rasqal 0.9.15
* Updated to use Raptor 1.4.16
* Added a optional modular storage
* Improvements to low-memory and other failures of resource allocation
* Added URI filtering to the parser class
* SQLite storage gains transactions and other fixes
* Many other bug fixes addressing Issues 0000187, 0000189, 0000203,
0000205, 0000209, 0000213, 0000215, 0000218, 0000229, 0000230,
0000234, 0000235 and 0000236
Built and uploaded Rasqal 0.9.15 RPMs and SRPM files for Fedora 7 i386
* Many updates for supporting W3C SPARQL Proposed Recommendation.
Passes over 92% of the DAWG SPARQL Test Suite.
* Many query engine improvements.
* Substantial improvements to datatypes support and evaluation.
* Many improvements and fixes for use in low-memory situations
* Several new APIs were added including a new XSD decimal class
* Fixed issues: #0000190, #0000191, #0000193, #0000196, #0000197,
#0000198, #0000199, #0000200, #0000201, #0000203, #0000204, #0000219,
#0000220, #0000221, #0000225, #0000234, #0000235 and #0000236
* 100% support for the GRDDL W3C Recommendation of 2007-09-11
* Turtle parser and serializer updated to support @base from Turtle 2007-09-11.
* Turtle and RDF/XML serializers had performance improvements for large graphs.
* Added a TRiG Parser based on Turtle with named graph support.
* Several other API changes, fixed and improvements were made.
* Fixed reported issues: 0000188, 0000192, 0000194, 0000195, 0000207, 0000210, 0000214, 0000216, 0000217, 0000232, 0000237, 0000238 and 0000239
* Synchronise with Redland 1.0.6
* Many updates to the Python and Ruby bindings
* Many other bug fixes addressing Issues #0000121, #0000140,
#0000147, #0000166, #0000170, #0000171 and #0000172.
* Updated to use Rasqal 0.9.14 (from 0.9.13)
* Updated to use Raptor 1.4.15 (from 1.4.13)
* Added a new transactions API for graph changes, implemented for MySQL
* Added a new query results formatter class
* Many other bug fixes addressing Issues #0000175, #0000173,
#0000159, #0000153, #0000150 and #0000038
* Added syntax and API support (but no query engine support) for an
experimental extension to SPARQL:
LAQRS: LAQRS Adds to Querying RDF in SPARQL
* Updated the query results formatter to allow better introspection of
* Updated SPARQL parser for SPARQL Working Draft 2007-03-26 additions.
* Fixed issues: 0000152, 0000156, 0000160, 0000167 and 0000182
* GRDDL parser substantially updated to support the GRDDL W3C Working Draft 2 March 2007
* Errors for XML parsing and URI 404s are reported much better
* Fixed reported issues: #0000174, #0000177, #0000178, #0000180
* Many other minor fixes and improvements.
The main changes in this release are:
* New Turtle serializer by Dave Robillard based on the existing RDF/XML-Abbrev serializer.
* New GraphViz DOT format serializer by Evan Nemerson.
* GRDDL parser now does namespace and profile URI recursion and has other improvements and fixes.
* Fixed reported issues: #0000032, #0000141, #0000143, #0000148, #0000155 and #0000157
* Synchronise with Redland 1.0.5
* Many updates to the Ruby binding
* Minor updates to the C#, Java and Python bindings
* Several other fixes and improvements
* Updated to use Rasqal 0.9.13 from 0.9.12
* Updated to use Raptor 1.4.13 from 1.4.9
* Several API additions
* Parsing methods can take a NULL base URI when it is not needed
* Added serializer methods to serialize from a stream
* Many fixes and improvements to the SQLite storage
* Export some more functions to the SWIG binding
* Many minor improvements
* Many other bug fixes addressing multiple issues
* Added a new rasqal_query_results_formatter class
* The query engine now implements SPARQL GRAPH
* Added query features system to set parameters
* Many internal query engine changes (code
* Fixed reported issues 0000080, 0000094,
0000095, 0000098, 0000100, 0000111, 0000113,
0000118, 0000129, 0000131 and 0000133.
Fixed a memory leak in reusing the XML writer
Fixed reported issues: 0000134
Minor updates and fixes to tutorial, configuration and build
Added network request filtering for parsers
Improved the GRDDL parser to read Embedded RDF and HCalendar
The Guess parser cannot be reused to do multiple guesses
The RSS 1.0 Serializer now works again
Fixed issues: #0000014, #0000041, #0000089, #0000091, #0000110 and #0000112
Many other minor fixes and improvements made
Fixed crashes with RSS Tag Soup parser, RDF/XML parser and