Help
janhoef
2004-09-29
2013-04-11
  • janhoef
    janhoef
    2004-09-29

Hi,

I have used your webdav client and linked it to a win32 console appl and have had some problems:
    - I had link errors for my console appl. stating that std:basic_string<char> was defined twice. I solved this by adding to the linking the cmd /FORCE:multiple. Do you know what could be the reason of this?
    - I had a stack override run error in utils.cpp. in proc. The reason was that in the proc. ParseTime, proc. ParseTimeIso8601 is not available. Instead he calls ParsetimeRFC1036 was ended with a runtime error. In my opinion it is maybe better to change the proc ParseTime so that the different timeparser are only called, dependent on the length of the time string. Question: why do you convert to a time_t structure?
    - In your example in code OnAuthentication proc., you enter user and password. But when I do not know the password or is not accepted, I stay in an endless loop, the OnAuthentication proc is called over and over again. How can I know what the result of the authentication was so that I can terminate and/or give the appropriate error msg.