This is the second beta release.
Given the enormous amount of bug-reports (not ;-), this will most likely be one of the last betas. If things remain upright, the first public release (1.0.0) is fairly eminent in the weeks to come...
- added SDL mng player by Ralph Giles to contributions
- fixed timing and added internal buffering for I/O-suspension scenarios
- added get routines for internal display-state variables (frame/layer/playtime)
- changed read-processing for improved I/O-suspension (internal buffering)
- fixed several problems with create- & write-support
- added a load of documentation
- lots of small stuff
More details on http://www.libmng.com