On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 9:28 AM, Kirk, Benjamin (JSC-EG311) <benjamin.kirk-1@nasa.gov> wrote:

Paul, if you want to take a hack at this I'd certainly appreciate it, but if it is not done by next week I say we press with 0.8.0 and get to it as quickly as possible afterwards.

Sounds good to me. I would say if it's not checked-in by Tuesday night, go ahead. But if you want to push 0.8.0 before then, I see no compelling reason for this to hold it up since it would be a new feature (IMHO), but I defer to you.

Best,

Paul