To libjpeg the Android project added several features. Most in the form of this patch have been ported to libjpeg-turbo. These include:
Errors, typos, etc are mine. While I am not the original author of the Android extensions, I have captured the code and refactored it in a way that I suspect will be more acceptable for inclusion in libjpeg-turbo than it's original form.
Copyright and license for the Android extensions as originally written is as follows:
Copyright (C) 2010 The Android Open Source Project
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
As the author of the rework, Copyright 2011 Linaro Limited
License same (unless there's preference for something else)
The code has been functionally tested on Linaro's Android Panda LEB and CyanogenMod 7 for Nook Color.
ANDROID.txt | 30 +++
Android.mk | 258 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
android/config.h | 131 +++++++++++++
android/jconfig.h | 62 ++++++
jccolor.c | 69 +++++++
jdapimin.c | 9
jdapistd.c | 129 ++++++++++++-
jdcoefct.c | 379 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
jdcolor.c | 532 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
jdhuff.c | 265 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
jdhuff.h | 1
jdinput.c | 55 +++++
jdmarker.c | 52 +++++
jdmaster.c | 25 ++
jdmerge.c | 357 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
jdphuff.c | 127 ++++++++++++
jdtrans.c | 131 +++++++++++++
jmorecfg.h | 39 +++
jpegint.h | 59 +++++
jpeglib.h | 109 ++++++++++-
jutils.c | 5