0.12.2 - 0.12.3
* Stability: Fix OpenSSL locking initialization (Thanks to Jeff Wildgen).
* Security: Disable SSLv2 completely.
0.12.1 - 0.12.2
* Fix build out of source tree.
0.12 - 0.12.1
* Fix parser behavior on systems with libxml2 <= 2.6.16.
* Send "HTTP/1.1 100" only once on long/framed requests.
* Fix compilation warnings on Unices.
0.11.1 - 0.12
* New Struct::find and Struct::erase methods
* Fix XXE vuln. on old libxml2 implementations.
* Change server's backlog to 100 (was 5).
* Fix some memory leaks on corner cases.
* Fix complatibility with Curl-based clients that send expect:100-continue
* Initialize OpenSSL-locking on library load (if it was not initialized)
* Initialize libxml2 properly for supporting thread-safety
* Fix non-blocking connector (client) on Windows
Build and Platforms:
* Full-fledged support for Mac OS X
* Compilation fix on Solaris
* Support for Boost > 1.50
* Working builds (and tests) on Windows with CMake