From: David Moore <dcm@MIT.EDU> - 2005-09-29 19:25:38
libiptcdata 0.2.1 has just been released. The changes are as follows:
* Added function iptc_data_set_version() to make it easy to set the version
number of the IPTC IIM spec being used.
* Added new convenience functions iptc_data_add_dataset_with_value() and
* New capability to modify/delete/print specific datasets when more than one
of the same type exists, by appending the number to the end of the tag name.
For example, "Keywords:1" or "2:25:1" refer to keyword tag number 1 (the 2nd
* New capability to modify/delete/print all datasets of a specific type when
more than one exists. For example, "Keywords:all" or "2:25:all" will
execute the operation on all keyword tags.
* Dataset numbers (for duplicates) are now printed when the IPTC contents
are displayed to the user.
* Changed the semantics of the program's return value: Success whenever at
least one operation succeeds and failure if no operation succeeds.
* Whenever a file is saved, datasets are now sorted by default unless the
--no-sort option is specified.
* Mac OS X compile fixes.
The latest version of libiptcdata can be downloaded from the webpage at: