This software is distributed under the GNU Public Licence 3.0. Complete details can be found inside the file licence.txt. This software contains work from https://sourceforge.net/projects/utfcpp/.
A commercial licenced version of libguess and commercial support ($) is available from Sylvain Saucier: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Open a terminal and go to the desired library version folder :
- Release: Shared object, highly optimized
- ReleaseDebug: Shared object with debug symbols, slow
- Static: Static library, highly optimized
- StaticDebug: Static library with debug symbols, slow
3. Copy the binary and Guess.h accordingly to your development environment
4. Read documentation from wiki: https://sourceforge.net/p/libguess/wiki/api/