I've finished migrating libexif-gtk and gexif to gtk3. I've kept gtk2 compatibility so package maintainers can decide to build gtk2 or gtk3 versions of the package. I've added other corrections. Here are the changelogs:
Starting point was 0.3.6cvs snapshot
* libexif-gtk made compatible for both gtk2 (min version: 2.4) and gtk3
* autotools adapted to generate either libexif-gtk or libexif-gtk3
* encoding of source files set to utf8
* encoding of ru translation file set to utf8
* fixed bugs linked to gtk_notebook_remove_page action
* fixed internationalisation bugs in gtk-options.c & configure.ac
* fr translation completed
Starting point was cvs snapshot.
* code made compatible for both gtk2 (minimum version: 2.6) and gtk3
* added --enable-gtk3 option in configure.ac (default is gtk2)
* fixed bug 2014281: gexif doesn't build with latest GTK 2.13.2
* converted source files (.c .h) to utf-8 encoding (fix crashes for invalid encoding)
* warning message "No EXIF data found!" replaced by message dialog box
* warning message "Implement!" replaced by 'about' dialog box
* de, es, fr, pl, sv translations completed
* fixed bug 1599611: gexif is not localized (remark: no change of AM_GNU_GETTEXT)
How do I do now to integrate this in sourceforge ? You link me to the project or ... ?
I have a sourceforge account with name: vmonseur
From: Dan Fandrich <dan@co...> - 2011-11-02 04:46:22
On Sat, Oct 29, 2011 at 11:10:07AM +0100, Valere Monseur wrote:
> I've finished migrating libexif-gtk and gexif to gtk3. I've kept gtk2
> compatibility so package maintainers can decide to build gtk2 or gtk3 versions
> of the package. I've added other corrections. Here are the changelogs:
Great to hear! Thanks for making the effort.
> How do I do now to integrate this in sourceforge ? You link me to the project
> or ... ?
Are you interested in maintaining these two subprojects in the
future? Then it probably makes sense to add your ID to the project.
If the diffs aren't too large, then you could just post them here to
get some more eyes looking over them and I or another developer can push
them into the repository.