Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
From: Johann Schoonees <j.schoonees@ir...> - 2006-08-28 23:48:13
Camwire version 0.8.0 has just been released.
This release breaks compatibility with earlier configuration (.conf)
files. Please see the etc/camwire directory in the tarball for
examples of the new format. There is a new tool measureconf_1394
which automatically exercises cameras to extract their timestamp
The main changes are:
* Replaced redundant speed and bus_period in .conf file with bus_speed.
* Replaced dc1394 format and mode enums in .conf files with more
* Added transmit_overlap parameter to .conf files.
* Frame timestamps (trigger instants) are now calculated more
accurately (withing tens of microseconds) taking into account possible
time overlap of sensor read-out and frame transmission.
* Added tools/measureconf_1394.c to measure timestamp conf
parameters, optionally using the serial port for external triggering.
* Made camwire_set_frame_size() and camwire_set_framerate() match
documentation more closely: they used to fail on wayward inputs.
* Prettified web home page.
Bug reports, patches and suggestions to me as usual please.
If you use Camwire, I would like to hear from you and your
application. Drop me an email. Camwire has been stable for some time
and hence I hear little from presumably satisfied customers!
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.