Leo 4.9 b4 is now available at: http://sourceforge.net/projects/leo/files/
If you have trouble downloading, please do try an alternate mirror.
Unless serious problems are reported, expect Leo 4.9 rc1 this Friday, June 17 and 4.9 final on Tuesday, June 21.
Leo is a text editor, data organizer, project manager and much more.
**The highlights of Leo 4.9:**
- The Qt gui completely replaces the Tk gui--Qt gui now has all essential
features of Tk, including plugins.
- Completed Leo's autocompleter.
- The rendering pane can now display movies, html, svg images, etc.
- The scrolledmessage plugin can now use the rendering pane.
- Nodes may contain multiple @language directives.
- Leo highlights URL's everywhere. Ctrl-click URL's opens them in your web
- Leo uses an @file node's extension by default if there is no @language
directive in effect.
- Unified extract and import commands.
- Leo can now colorize multiple @language directives in a single node.
- Plain up/down arrow keys in headline-editing mode select a new node.
- New commands to insert, delete, change or print uA's.
- Added namespace directive to .leo files.
- Fixed many bugs, some important, others merely annoying.