September 2, 2008
Leo 4.5 final is now available at:
Leo is a text editor, data organizer, project manager and much more. See:
The highlights of Leo 4.5:
- Full support for @shadow files in Leo's core.
- Major improvements to Leo's key binding code.
- The beginning of usable vim-like bindings.
- uA's may now be associated with vnodes in @thin and @shadow files.
- Several magor reorganizations of Leo's code:
including sax-based parsing, support for the Graph world (unified nodes),
and simplified drawing code.
- Leo is now an installable package.
- Prepared code to be ready for Python 3.0.
- Many small improvements and bug fixes.
Quote of the month:
Squeak and Leo have been two of the most significant technologies to
redefine my personal computer experience and the ideas behind computing.