LCD Smartie 5.3 beta 3 is available for download.
No further bug fixes are planned - read the readme.
Changes since LCD Smartie 5.3 beta 2:
- Removed the need to restart smartie when some settings are changed.
- Added options for auto starting with windows and hiding on startup.
- Fixed some scrolling bugs.
- Updated credits screen.
- Made some settings work instantly (such as the Crystalfontz
- Re-display the whole display after resuming.
- Fixed bug: Privileged instruction caused by dlportio on resume.
- Resized UI for 2 and 1 line high displays.
- Added more hints in the UI.
- Fixed slow closedown.
- Added a -config command line option, to enable different configs
to be used.
- Added a $Center command.
- Fixed bug in $Fill, it was 1 space out.
- Allow old syntax of $File and $LogFile syntax (with quotes).
- Fixed bug in $LogFile: it wouldn't work with small files.
- Increased imported plugin functions to 20 (from 10).
- Call "SmartieInit" at load time if a plugin supports it.
[excludes dotnet plugins - the default constructor will be called
- Support .Net plugins; demo code for c++.net, vb.net, & c# available.
LCD Smartie 5.3 Beta 3 can be downloaded from:
Plugins can be found on the download page: