Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Plugin Downloads

Plugins
niche99
2009-08-20
2013-05-29
  • niche99
    niche99
    2009-08-20

This has to be the most unorganised forum I've ever encountered, no search functionality!
    OK, so where are the download links to all these wonderful plugins I keep hearing about. The fact that I have to post a request should indicate that it is hard to find these links!

• Rodney Fisk
      Rodney Fisk
      2009-08-21

That's a little harsh, but you have a point. The files section should have all of them available. Would someone with authority please put a pack of them available? Just update it twice a year or so.

• Tewan
      Tewan
      2009-08-21

Really... I come to this forum and spend 40 seconds on here and I've already found the search.
      https://sourceforge.net/search/?group_id=132975&type_of_search=forums
      Hover over "Forums", voila.

• Eric Schmitdz
      Eric Schmitdz
      2009-08-24

I agree, The lack of Organization is discouraging!  As far as your little search link, it Sucks too!

It searches just fine with the results being just as empty and unorganized as is the rest of this "Plug-in" "Cough, Cough" Forum !

• Pali Madra
    Pali Madra
    2012-03-01

I know this is really old discussion but if someone needs help in organizing things I will volunteer. Launchy is a cool piece of code and it would be a shame if lack of organization discourages users from using Launchy.

Please let me know. I'm ready to put 2 hours a day for a month or more. I do not expect to get paid for this but a little bit of recognition would be enough.

• Phill  Jaques
    Phill Jaques
    2012-08-22

I was looking to convert my Wordpress website into a mobile friendly site where I came across this Mobile Website Builder for Wordpress by DudaMobile. It works with all wordpress themes. It has three simple steps to follow- installing the dudamobile wordpress plugin, customizing your mobile website or use the site editor and publish!! Absolutely amazing.. thanks DudaMobile. Check it out at
    http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/mobile-website-builder-for-wordpress-by-dudamobile/

• Phill  Jaques
    Phill Jaques
    2012-08-22

I was looking to convert my Wordpress website into a mobile friendly site where I came across this Mobile Website Builder for Wordpress by DudaMobile. It works with all wordpress themes. It has three simple steps to follow- installing the dudamobile wordpress plugin, customizing your mobile website or use the site editor and publish!! Absolutely amazing.. thanks DudaMobile. Check it out at

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/mobile-website-builder-for-wordpress-by-dudamobile/