coldfire83 - 2010-10-08

I'm sure this is a really stupid question, but I'm having trouble actually being able to debug my plugin.  I downloaded the simple skeleton project, and I was able to successfully get that to load inside of Launchy version 2.5.  I noticed and also read on the forums that you can't use the debug version of your plugin without the debug launchy exe.  I found a post that mentioned how to modify your qmake.conf to produce pdbs even if you build the release version (-zi to compiler flag and /DEBUG to the linker flags).  Now I can attach with Visual Studio 2005 and it says the symbols are loaded, but if I set a breakpoint in my source, VIsual Studio says there are no symbols loaded for this document.  The only other clue I have is that Visual Studio gives a little warning sign in the modules window where it says the symbols are loaded saying the module is not loaded at the default location?

Is there an easier way to debug plugins?  I'm sure I'm missing something really obvious.  Any help is greatly appreciated.