From: Stephen Allewell <stephen@mi...> - 2006-06-25 19:23:15
Just a quick note to let you all know that I have done some updates to
CVS to include some new functionality and improve some of the old.
An extract from the change log
* Added a new palette manager to replace add floss and remove flosses
* New palette manager allows allocation of strands for stitches and
* New palette manager allows allocation of symbols for flosses
* Import / Export of library patterns
* Undo / Redo partially implemented
* Faster rendering speed
* Mouse tracking display in the status bar
* Selection tool and drawing tools scroll the editor screen
* Bug fix for using background images not on the local file system
* Bug fix for filenames used on the command line
* Bug fix page page wrapping
It is my intention of releasing V0.8 in the near future, for which there
may also be a Dutch translation.
With the addition of Import and Export of library patterns, it will now
be possible for those generous people to share any patterns that you
have created libraries for.
If you have access to CVS please try the new version and give me some