Here the changes:
first version with recording functionality (still alpha)
removed workaround for uic invocation
bugfix: handling of persistent and unique
plugins was wrong, which caused playback
to work only in the first main window instance
added project files for kdevelop-3
Here a summary of the changes:
Here a brief summary of the changes:
This is the first version that no longer supports KDE2. Here some of the most important new features:
I just added some packages for RedHat 7.3 on the download page.
thanks to Angles Puglisi for contributing
this little bugfix release contains some corrections to the french translation and should also work around or fix some build problems.
due to some strange compile problems and some errors in the french translation I decided to replace the v0.6.4 binaries with new fixed ones.
This will be the last version for KDE2 and KDE3.
Following releases will only support KDE3 !
the major changes:
support for different file formats / integrated libaudiofile
auto-repair for structurally damaged wav files
some changes to the gui
added "select range" plugin
thanks to Angles Puglisi <email@example.com> for packaging the rpms!
Aurelien Jarno <firstname.lastname@example.org>
the new features are:
simple drag and drop,
handling of "signal modified",
shows error message and aborts if loading failed
The Kwave developer mailing list has been moved to SourceForge. Please visit the following page for (un)subscribing: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/kwave-devel
Aurelien Jarno <email@example.com>
thanks to Gilles CAULIER for contributing
now Kwave is (internally) able to make use of aRts plugins and so the development should go on a bit faster.
mary xmas !
since SourceForge's support for FTP services is discontinued, I moved all files to the new file release system. This seems to be much faster and more reliable.
this version fixed a bug in the signal management that caused segmentation faults under some circumstances. Please upgrade if you still use v0.6.1-0 or earlier.
This is the first version for Qt-2 and KDE-2. It's intended to be used only for testing. More complete and usable releases will follow soon...
I am currently working on getting Kwave ready for distribution and add some features. The 0.6.0-alpha version is intended only for evaluation and should get out until the end of this month...
since january this year, the work for the next kwave version is in heavy progress. It will be nearly a rewrite, but the user interface should not change much.
So if you are a user and want to check out via CVS, please check out the version tagged with "Release-0_5_5".
Many cleanups and new plugin interface.
This will be the last release with qt-1.xx and KDE1, the next one will run with qt-2 and KDE2.
It is very probable that many people had problems compiling the libkwave packe.
Either delete lines 115, 116 and 117 in the configure.in, then run "make -f Makefile.dist", "configure" and so on as usual,
or (the better way) >>> use the libkwave-0.3.9-1 files <<<
They are available via anon. ftp and will be synchronized to CVS soon...