Error: CSS did not load.
This may happen on the first request due to CSS mimetype issues.
Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing.
- file name cleanup: removed "Kwave" prefix
- bugfix: added range checks for track selection commands
- reverted changes in sample writer due to problems in debug mode (commits
- bugfix: unwanted termination if splash screen closed while the first
toplevel widget still was starting up
- moved code into namespace "Kwave"
- cleanup: remove support for outdated FLAC API versions below 1.1.3
- removed unused code: libkwave/FileFormat.*
- renamed source files with "Kwave" in the name
- added subsystem prefix to inclusion of Qt header files
- using bit types from qt (e.g. u_int32_t => quint32)
- compile with DQT_NO_CAST_TO_ASCII and QT_NO_CAST_FROM_ASCII
- bugfix: recording via OSS did not handle invalid devices properly
- improved auto detect of svg-to-png conversion,
added support for "rsvg-convert" (SF bug #38)
- removed dependency to ImageMagick if "rsvg" is available
- replaced libkwave/byteswap.h with generic Qt functions
- replaced some Qt classes with their KDE equivalent:
KLineEdit, KComboBox, KDialogButtonBox, KPushButton, KTabWidget, KTextEdit
- using KDE standard buttons in dialogs
- simplified plugin loading mechanism, do load/unload only at start/end of
- delete plugin settings of old versions when detected
- using QLibrary instead of functions from libdl
- bugfix: shutdown sequence was incomplete
- bugfix: keyboard shortcut for first menu entry did not work
- bugfix: ambiguous keyboard shortscut for "File/New Window"
- bugfix: undo of "modify label" caused loss of other labels
- bugfix: use timeout for phonon playback, to avoid hang on unusable devices
- using klocale for formating numbers of samples
- added common base class for all codec plugins
- reduced quality level of sample rate converter from "best" to "medium",
to improve speed
- refactored playback handling (controller vs. plugin)
- workaround for bug in Phonon: no device names available in first call to
- moved playback test into worker thread, for better GUI responsiveness
- Phonon playback: changed to own mainloop with timeout support to avoid
application hang on broken audio devices
- bugfix: data loss in sample rate converter when processing streams
- vorbis encoder: call to deprecated API (now use OV_ECTL_RATEMANAGE2_SET)
- using estimated length for streaming file formats without length info
- made sample rate conversion (libsamplerate) mandantory
- increased default memory sizes
- added toolbar buttons for "File/SaveAs" and "File/Close"
- reordered toolbars