Error: CSS did not load.
This may happen on the first request due to CSS mimetype issues.
Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing.
- new feature: MP3 export via external program "lame", "toolame" and
"twolame", with configurable command line options
- new feature: allow change of compression type via file info
- fix for SF #3528848, removed -Wl,--add-needed from plugin LINK_FLAGS
- speedup: improved performance of sample writer
- wav import/export: support for some more meta data tags
- bugfix: meta data lost when writing wav files that had meta data for
product/album or subject/track at the same time
- bugfix: broken signal/slot connection in SaveBlocks plugin
- workaround for bug in id3lib, SF #3534143:
ignore id3lib crc check result for MPEG Layer II files
- bugfix: Gentoo ebuild lacked required svg use flag for media-gfx/imagemagick
- bugfix: File/SaveAs now uses last recently used directory and extension
together with the user defined file name
- bugfix: PluginManager::sync caused application slowdown or stale GUI