Error: CSS did not load.
This may happen on the first request due to CSS mimetype issues.
Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing.
- new feature: seek functionality for playback
- new feature: added toolbar with record/playback/scroll functions
- migration to GIT as source code management
- documentation update
- allowing zoom and scroll while a plugin is running
- allow "close" and "quit" while playback is running
- allow track selection change during playback
- fix for namespace collision with libaudiofile
- bugfix: mouse selection update with negative offset failed
- bugfix: wrong focus of progress dialog when repairing damaged wav files
- bugfix: missing updates of zoom selection combo box
- bugfix: when viewing with full zoom, scroll by 1 sample was possible
- bugfix: focus was wrong on program start (zoom combo box)
- bugfix: wrong view when moving slider of overview widget to negative value
- bugfix: playback pointer did not disappear after play - pause - stop
- bugfix: creating a label without text was not possible
- bugfix: saving WAV with G.711 and non-16bits/sample produced broken output
- bugfix: handling of shortened tracks in encoders