Error: CSS did not load.
This may happen on the first request due to CSS mimetype issues.
Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing.
- replaced application icon, now using a scalable svg image
- replaced GSL with FFTW3, which is license compatible with Kwave
- use implicit sharing for Label class
- new clipboard implementation, using the clipboard of KDE (X11)
- fixed enable/disable of copy/paste functions depending on clipboard state
- re-enabled function "flush clipboard"
- re-enabled function "invert track selection"
- re-enabled function "select all tracks"
- implemented plugin for "go to position..."
- added status bar item for current cursor position
- show current playback position in status bar
- show selection in overview widget
- bugfix: mode switch in time selection widget did not work properly
- bugfix: handle situation when adding or moving a label to a
location that is already occupied by another label
- show labels in overview widget
- show current playback position in overview widget
- overview widget: dimming parts that are out of view
- no longer needing builtin copy of libaudiofile, removed