Error: CSS did not load.
This may happen on the first request due to CSS mimetype issues.
Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing.
- ported to KDE4 / Qt4
- dropped support for FLAC API v1.1.1 and older
- support for ALSA lib API v1.0.16
- made MP3 decoder disabled per default due to legal issues
- fixed bug in cue list parsing of .wav files
- fixed bugs in recording plugin, recorded too much if recording time
limit was activated or in prerecording mode
- a much nicer splash screen
- bugfix in label handling: support labels with zero-length names
- re-arranged source files for cleaner library interfaces
- re-enabled accelerator keys for 0..9
- using horizontal scrollbar instead of overview widget
- implemented vertical zoom (Ctrl + MouseWheelUp/Down)
- using more standard KDE keyboard shortcuts
- nicer icons for the menus
- using more icons from the crystal icon collection (to clearify
the license situation)
- removed aRts support
- now also available through the openSUSE build service for
- respect the LINGUAS environment variable to build only needed
languages (defaulting to all)
- removed changelog from online manual to simplify the work of
- no longer dependent from "recode"
- recording plugin: show current recording time in status bar
- fixed infinite loop on undo/redo of channel selection
- usage of GSL can be disabled through cmake parameter -DWITH_GSL=OFF
- support for OSS v4 (integrated sf feature request #1870434)