Error: CSS did not load.
This may happen on the first request due to CSS mimetype issues.
Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing.
- playback via ALSA: offer the "default" device, if no devices found
offer the "null" device
- implemented import and export of labels, currently only for uncompressed
- new plugin for saving blocks between labels as separate files
- new function: expand selection to labels
- new function: select next/previous range between labels
- bugfix: don't change the file name when saving only the selection
- new configure option: --enable-doc=yes/no to enable/disable the
generation of the online documentation (default=yes)