Error: CSS did not load.
This may happen on the first request due to CSS mimetype issues.
Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing.
- bugfix: workaround for bug in ALSA, crashed when initializing
the dsnoop plugin
- bugfix: error in swap file handling, one sample was destroyed
when resizing. Affects cut, delete, crop and many other functions.
- fixed the incorrect usage of the word "loose" (thanks to J.T. Hundley)
- bugfix: went back to old implementation of ThreadsafeX11Guard class
in order to fix a deadlock (closes sourceforge bug #1623357)
- documentation update: mention Subversion instead of CVS
- zero plugin: new mode, support for inserting a range filled with silence
- fixed the macro functions "Fade Leadin" and "Fade Leadout", using the
new mode of the 'zero' plugin