Error: CSS did not load.
This may happen on the first request due to CSS mimetype issues.
Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing.
- bugfix: recording setup crashed when called for the first time
- bugfix: do no longer crash when recording device is not
present or opening failed
- bugfix: fixed generation of rpm dependency for libmad
- bugfix: update the size of the level meter if the dialog size has changed
- record plugin: added a fancy status bar
- record plugin: added autodetect/scanning for OSS devices
- record plugin: added dsnoop plugin as ALSA source
- record plugin: fewer annoying message boxes, instead show
a short notice in the status bar for some seconds
- record plugin: add logarithmic scale to the level meter and use 3 colors
- playback plugin: added autodetect/scanning for OSS devices
- playback plugin / ALSA: support for 18 and 20 bits/sample
- playback plugin / ALSA: support for big endian