Here a brief summary of the changes:
- works with KDE-3.1
- many improvements on the build system. Now compiles under Debian,
Mandrake, RedHat, Gentoo and SuSE
- starting up with last window size
- Xt toolkit option for geometry works again, including workaround
for bug in KDE3's geometry management.
example: "kwave -geometry 800x600"
- bugfix: select to left selected one sample less then needed
- volume plugin: simple clipping
- volume plugin: mode for "multiply with /divide through factor"
- newsignal and selectrange plugin: got rid of KDoubleNumInput and
it's weird display and entry behaviour
- selectrange plugin: also select start position of selection
- can use libmad and libaudiofile from the host system if usable
- show the fileinfo plugin when saving under a different mime type
This was mostly a "compatibility release", I made it compile under
Debian-3.1, RedHat-8, Mandrake-9 and Gentoo-1.4, int addition to SuSE-8.1. All that made a lot of work, so only few of the features
planned for this release really got in, sorry!
(the CVS release tag is Release-0_6_6)