From: Thomas Eschenbacher <Thomas.E<schenbacher@gm...> - 2003-03-01 23:02:40
Today I released Kwave v0.6.6.
Here a brief summary of the changes:
* works with KDE-3.1
* many improvements on the build system. Now compiles under Debian,
Mandrake, RedHat, Gentoo and SuSE
* starting up with last window size
* Xt toolkit option for geometry works again, including workaround
for bug in KDE3's geometry management.
example: "kwave -geometry 800x600"
* bugfix: select to left selected one sample less then needed
* volume plugin: simple clipping
* volume plugin: mode for "multiply with /divide through factor"
* newsignal and selectrange plugin: got rid of KDoubleNumInput and
it's weird display and entry behaviour
* selectrange plugin: also select start position of selection
* can use libmad and libaudiofile from the host system if usable
* show the fileinfo plugin when saving under a different mime type
This was mostly a "compatibility release", I made it compile under
Debian-3.1, RedHat-8, Mandrake-9 and Gentoo-1.4, int addition to
SuSE-8.1. All that made a lot of work, so only few of the features
planned for this release really got in, sorry!
(the CVS release tag is Release-0_6_6)
Thomas Eschenbacher <Thomas.Eschenbacher@...> [LANG=de_DE | en_EN]