- Revised filter (dialog and worker)
* White- and Blacklist
* indefinite number of filters
* moving of mails into mailboxes
* ignoring of mails (e.g. for mailing lists)
- Spam check with SpamAssassin (just basically)
- Revised filter log
Release Notes for Kshowmail
05 August 2007
Version 22.214.171.124 (3.3-pre2)
Added support for SSL/TLS
06 July 2007
This release incorporates a number of new features since 3.1.
Revised all code for POP3 operations and moved it into the account
class. Now the refresh and delete operations of every account run
simultaneously and it doesn't crash at Quit anymore.
Dropped the menu item Clear and Forced Refresh because they are
dispensable now. The mail list is cleared at every refresh.
Removed the complain action.... read more
This is a bugfix release to 3.1.1.
This is a bugfix release and contains some adaptions for KDE 3.4. Please test.
My time is limited, and my interests are shifting. I would like to transfer the project to other developer(s). I think this can be done even by a beginner, I started myself as a Qt/KDE beginner when I launched the project. Some basic C++ and TCP/IP knowledge might be helpful. If interested, please let me know! I will give support as needed.
Lots of new features and bugfixes are in the stable release, that has been prepared and tested in various prereleases. The most important new feature is the filter option, that allows the detection and removal of filtered spam on the server, manually and automatically.
I wanted to turn the 3.0.6-pre into 3.1.0 final, because of a lot of new features. Bug #853651 seemed to be important, so I decided to create another prerelease. Please test. Missing: language translations.
added confirm close box
Added the long awaited filters to fight the Swen worm
Implemented regular expressions as filter conditions
This is considered stable, only some language translations are missing
This is a bugfix release. It fixes a crash when an account with modified password is saved.
Corrected segfault when password, server url and account name are too long;
Finally set up the cvs account;
Added the option for users to hide account or message columns in the main window;
Added french translation finally, for gui and documentation;
Added option to allow rich text formatting (simple html);
Set tab focus to editdialog to allow keyboard navigation;
Header information filtered in view complete mail;
Fix of the locking problem when running commands;
Security update: xml file has mode 0600 now.
Finally I was able to set up the CVS archive. Please check it for last updates and report any problems to me.