Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

How to import document?

Mustofa
2011-08-24
2013-05-28
  • Mustofa
    Mustofa
    2011-08-24

Someone please explain how to import a document, what format should I make.

file that I import the xls file.
    error

Error: Check Details File.
    Description: There are more columns in the INSERT statement than values specified in the VALUES clause. The number of values in the VALUES clause
    must match the number of columns specified in the INSERT statement.
    Error:while adding
    DescriptionYou have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'show ) values ( null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,nu' at line 1
    SQL insert into documents (main_category,sub_category,originator,copyright,issuer,issued_date,reciever,recieved_date,`no`,title,revision_prefix,revision_no,revision_suffix,revision_date,volume,volumes,print_size,file_extension,source_file_extension,prepared_by,checked_by,approved_by,remarks,file_name,added_by,added_on,show ) values ( null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null )
    Error:while adding
    DescriptionYou have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'show ) values ( null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,nu' at line 1
    SQL insert into documents (main_category,sub_category,originator,copyright,issuer,issued_date,reciever,recieved_date,`no`,title,revision_prefix,revision_no,revision_suffix,revision_date,volume,volumes,print_size,file_extension,source_file_extension,prepared_by,checked_by,approved_by,remarks,file_name,added_by,added_on,show ) values ( null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null )

Thanks I really expect help