Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Right Click Paste

2007-10-05
2013-04-03
  • MudLevelGnuby
    MudLevelGnuby
    2007-10-05

I have used, and very much liked, NVu.  I am just starting to use KompoZer, and have a question.
    Why can I not paste with the Right Click ?
    When editing a page I can Right Click to cut or copy just fine, but when I try to paste it where I want it to go, it selects everything, and replaces everything if I fail to catch it.

I have found a workaround.  I can go to the top and choose Paste from the Edit dropdown.  But gee, that really breaks the smooth flow of work.

I did not notice this in NVu, but I do notice it when trying to compose an email with Thunderbird, which also is derived from the original Mozilla.

Perhaps it was necessary to drop back to some earlier code to get Kompozer off the ground, and I really don't want to be a complainer about the work going into such a wonderful free product, but I do want to bring to your attention something that, if fixed, will make KompoZer a much more smooth flowing and enjoyable program.