1. Open a file (File A, for example) and navigate to Source view.
2. Make a change in the Source view. Do not save or navigate back to the Split/Design views.
3. Open another file (File B). The content from File A overwrites the content in File B. The Undo option does not revert the change. To preserve File B's original content, you must close File B without saving.
When making a change on the Source tab, you can prevent this from happening by:
- Saving before opening another file OR
- Navigating to the Split or Design view before opening another file. (This option seems to work even if you navigate to the other view, do nothing, navigate back to the Source view, and then open another file.)
Bug found on version 0.8b3 with Windows 7.