KollectMovieDatabase Version 0.5.1
Movie Collector Pro 5.6 Build 2
Mark Brading's KollectiON v2.03b (for Movie Collector MySQL Export)
YAML (Yet Another Multicolumn Layout) an (X)HTML/CSS framework for creating modern and flexible floated layouts
See License conditions for YAML: http://www.yaml.de/en/license/license-conditions.html
by Lokesh Dhakar - http://www.lokeshdhakar.com
Webspace with PHP 4 and MySQL 5
by Andreas Baum
License under Creative Commons 3.0 (CC 3.0)
You are free:
- to Share to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix to adapt the work
Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor
(but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
Attribute this work:
What does "Attribute this work" mean? The page you came from contained embedded licensing metadata,
including how the creator wishes to be attributed for re-use. You can use the HTML here to cite the work.
Doing so will also include metadata on your page so that others can find the original work as well.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way
to do this is with a link to this web page.
- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
- Copyright note variable added;
- KMD Version variable added;
- Main menu variable added;
- Number of films those horizontal and vertically variable added;
- Length movie titles variable added;
- Revision of the current language attitude;
- Breadcrumb navigation added;
- control of personal attitudes about configuration file possible (Connections/config.php)
- language firmly adjustable into configuration file
- language files moved to into directory
- new version numbering: Current version 0.5.1