Knotwork version 0.5.1 has been released.
This is a clean-up and bug-fix release. Amoung new features:
version 0.5.1 (2008-05-10, svn commit 29)
- added a tree view of the Knotwork
- added some icons for the menu
- Knotwork style dialog have been updated
- The placement of anchors have been updated
- The width of the knotwork can be modified
- Fixed problem of edge selection when using snap grid
- uses library javaGeom-0.6.0
Knotwork is a graphical application to create knotworks in a celtic, arabic or viking style. User draws a graph defined by vertices and edges, and the knotwork is build automatically.
See the project web page: