KMLCSV Converter is a software that converts Google Earth KML file to a CSV file, and vice versa. This enables you to plot all custom POIs with Google Earth and transfer them into your Garmin GPS using the POI Loader.
This new release has several improvements:-
1. Rewrote the entire software using Eclipse RCP framework.
2. Significant improvement in performance when reading/write big files.
3. Added a tree viewer that monitors the watched folder to provide user quick access
to KML/CSV files.
4. Richer configuration settings that allow user to specify:-
5. Added quick launcher where user can specify Google Earth and Garmin POI Loader
executable application files for quick access.
6. Cross platform compatibility, runs in Windows, Mac and Linux.
Please visit http://kmlcsv.sourceforge.net/ for more information.
This release can be downloaded from