Klest-crossword - a cross-platform software for professional creating and
guessing the classic crossword puzzles.
Klest-crossword is a program for professional compiling, editing and easy
guessing the crossword puzzles.
- Create a crossword puzzle;
- Guessing crossword puzzle;
- Check correctness of guessing a crossword puzzle;
- Save state incompletely guessed crossword puzzle;
- Automatic creation of crossword puzzle grid (beta)
- Automatic selection of words from the dictionary;
- Semi-automatic selection of words from the dictionary;
- Adding / removing words from the dictionary;
- Saving created a crossword puzzle grid, as a template for the new;
- Editing the font crossword;
- Editing the grid of crossword puzzle;
- Export crossword: RTF, PDF, PostScript(*.ps), HTML, Text format
Across Lite, JPG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, XPM, PNG, XBM, PPM,
- Import crossword: Text format AcrossLite, OpenKlest(*.ok);
- Print crossword;
- There are 2 dictionary: Russian to English and 31 000 to 41 000 words.
Available a configuration parameter user interface and four internal parameters.
This: work mode of the program, the choice of which comes from
the main menu, batch compiling of crosswords, the choice of dictionary, the way
to crossword puzzles, export, templates and language of the program
- Select the menu Service->Options.
Compiling a program of Klest-crossword
Klest-crossword puzzle is written in C++, using cross-platform Qt library
version of 4.5.3.
The specificity of the assembly in the operating system, Windows family
When you install the library Qt, necessary development tools for C++ (MinGW
or Visual C++).
The specificity of the assembly in the operating system GNU / Linux
When you install the library Qt, necessary development tools for C++ (GNU GCC,
For work the Klest-crossword no additional libraries are not required.