Back Button does not disappear if disabled

Anonymous
2013-12-31
2014-01-05

• Anonymous
    2013-12-31

Hey,
    Directly after installation, the back-button is disabled and does not show up. Whenever i either turn on the Back-Button in the settings or change any other setting (e.g. nightmode) the back button is enabled. This is the first bug: The button should only be enabled after checking the appropriate option, not after changing any other option.

The second bug is, that the back button won't go away after disabling it in the options. No matter what combination of options i try, once the button is enabled i can not disable it again.

Thanks for the nice tab-feature by the way, works perfectly.

• I guess you have Kiwix for Android, but may you give us the version you use (of Kiwix and the version of Android on your device)? These bugs (related to the backtotop button) should be fixed in the last 1.8 release of Kiwix for Android.

• Anonymous
    2014-01-01

Oh yes, i am using the Android version 1.8. I also tried with the latest nightly and had the same problem.

• I can really not reproduce that problem. Are you sure you don't mix-up the "back button" (in the action bar) and the "back to top" button appearing on the bottom of the screen?

Anonymous

Cancel   Add attachments