- Convert Images to XPM and incorporate them on the executable
Shortcut to advance or go back the song in 5 seconds with the arrow keys '<-' and '->'
- Polish Lyrics Pane
- Possibility to show or hide.
- Set a minimum size to the lyrics pane.
- Use another thread to fetch the lyrics, using the only one causes lag.
- Once we have the lyrics fetcher thread, we must stop the fetching if the user skip the song.
- Improve the lyrics fetcher, fixing the 'Not found's and 'Error while fetching's
- Create a lyrics table on database.
- Create a lyrics editor(changes only locally).
- Store the music as pure text, before passing to the HelpView we add the
- Improve the Sync routine, to exclude not found and keep the songs without changing its ID(maybe a flag on the table to check if it's found).
- Fix window blinking when resizing on Linux.
- Change background color for the current music line(Might need to write our own Fl_Select_Browser widget).
- Save the state of a maximized window(FLTK is stinking here)
- Create a ID3tag editor.
- Use Valgrind to analyze memory leaks(Mainly after several Syncs).
- Implement 'Minimize to Tray' feature(First for Windows).
- Improve Linux support.
- Create package(deb and/or rpm).
- Check media keys even when minimized.
- The Program must be able to play a single file and react to drag and drop.
- Fix: Have three songs loaded, remove one and try to play it, CRASH!
- Setup a configure script and a makefile
Author: André Miranda