I made some changes to the latex xml syntax file. Of couse we can still
discuss about the changes if one of you has objections.
These are all changes I would like to make for the moment.
For testing purposes you can copy the file to
- support all biblatex cite commands (partially #179849)
- #179367 fixed
- subref, subref* and cref/cref*
- support alle newcommands, providecommands, renewcommands and also their
- treat \iffalse .. \else \fi as comment
- add commands \KileResetHL and \KateResetHL in comments. They change the
syntax back to "Normal Text". Especially useful after cases where the
standard syntax highlightning fails.
<command which leaves syntax in math mode> % \KileResetHL
text correctly highlighted
- add support for ensuremath
- allow @ in command strings
- tabularx added
- correctly display bullet in math environments
- add limited support for $$ in \text and \intertext in math environments.