Can you move this to the 'dialogs' folder? or 'dialogs/models'?
(Diff revision 1)
QList<QPair<QString, QString> > m_quoteList;
Can you call this 'predefinedQuotes' instead of 'staticQuotes' everywhere?
Also, can you use two separate lists, one for the predefined ones and one for the user quotes?
(Diff revision 1)
Can you some encode '@' if it occurs in one of the strings? like '\@' (and '\' becomes '\\')
Actually, why is 'id' needed at all?
Isn't it possible to simply pass the same model (m_quotesModel)to the QuotesConfigDialog?
The path looks good already, there was just one issue when I tried it out - namely, no quote style was selected when I started Kile. Ideally, it would be good to have a mechanism to translate the previous quote style (using numbers) to the new representation in the configuration file.
On March 19th, 2013, 2:02 p.m. UTC, Eugene Shalygin wrote:
Review request for Kile and Michel Ludwig.
By Eugene Shalygin.
Updated March 19, 2013, 2:02 p.m.
It might have sence to use some other double quotes substitutions in addition to built-in. For instance, in dialogues typesetting. This simple patch adds possibility to add new quote types via configuration dialog.
- src/CMakeLists.txt (b0b03cc)
- src/dialogs/configurationdialog.cpp (cfcf8ff)
- src/dialogs/quotesconfigdialog.h (PRE-CREATION)
- src/dialogs/quotesconfigdialog.cpp (PRE-CREATION)
- src/dialogs/quotesconfigdialog.ui (PRE-CREATION)
- src/editorextension.h (e963129)
- src/editorextension.cpp (fc3906b)
- src/kile.kcfg (cff4670)
- src/models/quotesmodel.h (PRE-CREATION)
- src/models/quotesmodel.cpp (PRE-CREATION)
- src/widgets/latexconfigwidget.h (57b699d)
- src/widgets/latexconfigwidget.cpp (6d4a975)
- src/widgets/latexconfigwidget.ui (502f688)