Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Microsoft VISTA contra KIAX2.0

Help
2009-02-02
2013-04-25
  • MS VISTA HOME ULTIMATE after successful installation of the KIAX 2.0 for Windows  doesn't allow  to add any new accounts. 
    Who can point me on reason of it ?

Edwardb Burlakov
    System Administrator
    Novosibirsk
    Russia

• Sorry, accounts of KIAX  ;) 

Edwardb Burlakov
      System Administrator
      Novosibirsk 
      Russia

• Emo
        Emo
        2009-02-02

Hi Edward,

What do you mean by adding accounts? So far Kiax 2.x supports only 1 IAX account. The old 0.8.x supports multiple accounts. We plan for the future releases to implement also multiple accounts support in Kiax 2.x.

Best wishes,
        Emil Stoyanov

• Firstly, When I try ty open windows to create SINGLE account , the fill out three lines  inside and  press OK , then I get nothing -  there is no saved account  in program .  I can do it continually without any result.
      My proposal is VISTA deny to save the data of my account in the place where you planned it.

By the way I cannot run the program simply by press on gui.exe - Vista denied to do thos and sent me butiful error window  . To  run  the program  I had to  create    label on desktop and in the properties of the label  to point on compatibility with Windows XP SP2 . The program running after that manupulation only.

Edwardb Burlakov 
      System Administrator 
      Novosibirsk 
      Russia

• Emo
      Emo
      2009-02-03

Thanks Edwardb. Although Kiax is currently compiled and packeged on Vista (Home Ultimate) there obviously are some issues. On my vista there is no need to tell to use XP compatibility and it works fine. However I have to test how it behaves with more restricted accounts.

I'll send you a notice later if I have some observations.

Thanks again.

Cheers,
      Emil