Problems with syntax for themes

Anonymous
2013-11-01
2013-11-03

• Anonymous
    2013-11-01

I am having trouble writing coding rule -- in that the program is not picking up cases that my syntax says it should -- and is picking up cases that I am telling it to ignore.

For example: my code as " and not(unconcerned)" but I still get that word included in my code.
    Is there a place where you have rules about how to write coding rules?

• HIGUCHI Koichi
    HIGUCHI Koichi
    2013-11-02

take one out, and re-run the preprocessing

Did you take one out from the KH Coder's config window? Then, that's all you have to do.

Probably, the problem is the syntax of the coding rule.

Can you post the actual example of your code?

Last edit: HIGUCHI Koichi 2013-11-02

• Anonymous
    2013-11-03

Here is an example of the code rule I am working with:

*sense making
    toll or notify or report or area or farm or vaccine or transmission or rise or risk or dead or spread or casualty or infect or evolve or carrier or search or pandemic or found or victim or reach or hospital or infection
    or newly or unstable or panic or hit or block or ward or kill or suffocation or scientist or founder or expert or contain or symptom or death or poultry or pose or official or seriously or more+infectious
    or (human and !greed)

The problem I am running into most often is how to construct the "not" rule. For example, if there is a word that makes it so that the unit (which is a h1 tag) should not apply to the code rule --
    If use include "and !market" -- then all the units are not included. If I do it as I did above -- (human and !greed) -- this seems to work better. But sometimes it removes all the human in addition to all the greed.
    Is there a rule for how to construct the code for the "not"?

• HIGUCHI Koichi
    HIGUCHI Koichi
    2013-11-03

[1] You need white spaces before and after "not," "(" and ")."

[2] You should try more simple rules when you are at a loss. For example, try these rules please.

*test1
    human

*test2
    human and not greed

test3
    risk or ( human and not greed )

Anonymous

Cancel   Add attachments