I'm finally redoing a whole swathe of stuff - implementing a CSSMModule class and all the related paraphernalia. This will make it way easier to use different modules, both as defaults and concurrently.
Also, I've fixed about a dozen significant bugs at the same time, relating to memory leaks, corruption, and so forth.
The rewrite will take a while to get done properly - there's a lot to do. I don't have any ETA - I'm sure I'd miss whatever I set anyway. At the moment I've got a fair bit of free time, but I doubt that'll hold for long... anyway, I'll do my best. As always, words of encouragement do wonders for motivating me to do more work, so please do email me if you're interested in the framework.