From: Andrew Welch <andrew.welch@gm...> - 2010-07-19 14:56:09
Kernow 1.7 beta is now available at
- integrates LexEv (which now reports internal and parameter entities,
along with CDATA sections, comments, numeric and entity refs, and the
DOCTYPE). Enable it in the options.
- includes Saxon HE 188.8.131.52
- directory transforms: input directory structure is now recreated in
the output directory
- files are correctly released, rather than held while Kernow is open
- the caching entity resolver now correctly load all files from the
cache dir first
- updated to the latest Bounce version (enables "folding" in the sandboxes)
- includes Xerces 2.9.0 which partially supports XSD 1.1
- fixed several small bugs
This version only works with Saxon HE for now... a future release will
support the PE / EE variants.