Very similar to #2727245 https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2727245&group_id=166631&atid=839779, couldn't find how to reopen that bug (is that possible?)
KeePassX version: v.0.4.1
OS: Ubuntu 9.04 x86
Browser: Google Chrome-5.0.307.11-r39572 (latest)
1. KeePassX is running and locked.
2. Set focus to login field in browser.
3. Type Ctrl+V.
4. KeePassX unlock window is shown, type the correct master password.
5. KeePassX is unlocked.
6. KeePassX will show autotype login options for choosing correct record to type-in.
6. KeePassX is just minimized to tray and doesn't perform nor expected action, nor further reactions to Ctrl+V. I have to restore it from tray and minimize it back, after that autotyping works correctly.