Menu

KeePassSD Lockup on Open DB

2007-05-04
2013-04-22
  • Nobody/Anonymous

When I try to open a DB, the system locks up.  After installing .NETCF v2SP2 and KeePassSD on my TM-Dash, I open up KPSD and 10 seconds later, it opens up.  I select Menu -> Set DB I get the Open dialog which shows:

+ (icon) \

When I press the select button, it just sits there with the "wait icon" and after about 5 minutes, that wait icon stops and the systems is locked up or KeePassSD crashes and leaves the sysetm in a weird state (I can't open up task manager but other stuff seems to work).  I have to turn the device off and on to get it back to normal (at least I don't have to hard reset the device...).

Suggestions?  Any of the Alpha report any such problems?

Thanks,

-d

P.S. It's not a clean system, it does have FizzWeather, Facade, OrangeDLL, etc.

• Tobias

Tobias - 2007-05-06

Hi "-d"!

Nope, you are the first one to report this problem. Your description is not very specific.
      I'd need some more information before i can start with wild guesses.

"TM-Dash" - What is that? Which device? Which OS version? Smartphone, PocketPC, PhoneEdition? Which language?

There is no "Menu->Set DB". The application always starts with the Open Database dialog. The top-most field should contain the Database name, if
      you hit enter there it should open the FileSelector dialog.

So it looks like your device hangs when you expand the Root-Folder of the FileSelector dialog.

Do you have a memory card on your device? Did you try it without?
      Are there any non-accessible folders in the Root-Folder?
      Does and of the folders within the root-folder contain blanks or unusual characters?

Regards,
      Tobias