Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
How can i post patch (or commit [to branch])?
* Updated icons: 16x16 32bpp PNG (from original theme)
* Added new icons to sync with keepassx (improved to 16x16 32bpp PNG)
* Fixed bug with incorrect icon index (if icon missed show icon 0)
* Added icons to main menu
* Added icon to back ("..")
* Changed midlet icon
* Changed icons filenames and directory
* Some captions changed (shorter & readable)
* group postfix removed "/" (invisible, when long caption)
group prefix [+] added
File browse & read:
* Files & dirs open for read only - minize request to user
* Added for my SE K750 "jump to other dir" (c:/other)
becouse file browsing dont work normally on the phone
later it replace with bookmarks - for all
p.s. sorry for my english :|
Great! Thank you. I can make you co-developer, and you'll be able to commit code to CVS yourself. Would you like me to do that?
I can not promise that there will be a lot of time, but will help.
I am not strong in Java2ME and the beginner on SF.
If it will be easier to make me co-developer, I am ready.
Done! You should have all the rights, now. Please check in the code.
If possible, please release a new version, too.
My login name is "stepan_s" not "stepan_p" :)
My bad ... I fixed it. Is this good now?
All ok, thanks!
Commit & release done.
Please check up.
thanks for the patch - I have also discovered, that the problems on KeePass J2ME
- root folder showing, but subfolders could not be opened
- opening another folder than the selected one
- requiring twice "Select" to open a folder
- multiple Meta-Inf entries as folders
- "corrupt pad block" message (which should actually occur only when the PIN entered was wrong)
- "signature wrong" message
- big distance between application icon and name
were due to icons with higher index and the wrong application's icon.
But it's way better to have a bugfix, than to manually set the used icons to be accepted by KeePass J2ME.
Though I have not yet tested, if sporadic problems on following operations are also gone:
- when using Windows newline character (\r\n) in KeePass Windows 1.14, with Unix (\n) it worked fine
- with database filenames starting with "#" or longer than 8 characters
- with database imported using KeePass Windows Oubliette plugin
- when creating multilevel folders
These problem still exist:
- when opening "Internet" source, but then returning with "Cancel", a nullpointer Exception occurs
- when reloading from Filesystem but returning with "Cancel", a PhoneIDException occurs
These features I really miss:
- an auto-exit timer, to have the application shut when unused
- after having loaded a kdb, it is copied to the applications cache and can be opened directly next time,
but when pressing "Reload", there is no possibility to again use this cached version (you have to load
it first again from the Filesystem/Internet/Midlet to the cache) - it would be fine to have "Cancel" in the
return dialog to use the cached one again
- maybe in future support Professional KeePass (2.x)
By the way keepassserver.info site should be updated or closed, if only SourceForge is continued...