SYSTEM: Blackberry bold 9700 runing OS6, Desktop Manager - KeePassBB2 using internal database
The following events took place:
- I could not sync my KeePass in Desktop Manager, tried everything I could find online, nothing worked - just kept getting the error: unable to decrypt database using the supplied credentials
- So I upgraded my KeePass to the newest build keepassbb2-2.0.1527, I don't remember exactly what I had, but it was for sure a 2.0 version, the build was a much earlier number. I believe it actually started with 0xxx, but not certain.
- I could no longer access my passwords on my device
- I tried restoring the database files from the blackberry desktop (KeePassBB2DatabseObject and KeePassBB2 Options1), that didn't work
- I installed an older build on to my BB - keepassbb2-2.0.1210 - and then restored the database from the Desktop Manager, no luck there either.
So am I screwed? Is there a way to extract the passwords from the backup in the Desktop Manager?