- I have a database with 1 MB size
- the sync process via FTP needs about 5 to 20 seconds (depending on network speed)
- I have a trigger that syncs the database at save
- sometimes (about 4 times) it happens that I send my computer to standby while Keepass is syncronizing
- in this cases the file on the FTP-Server becomes corrupt and I'll get the message "Auf das verworfene Objekt kann nicht zugegriffen werden. Objektname "System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream" every time I try to sync (until I replace the FTP file with my local copy)
I don't know, how exactly you sync, but if you download, sync and then upload the synced file again it would help to upload it as <db_name>.tmp and delete the origin / rename the tmp after the upload. The chance for an error in the half second of the delete / rename will very small.
Of course it would help too, if you prevent standby while syncing but there could a network connection error that causes corrupt FTP files, so this would be only an additional point.