list font problem

Help
Al Timke
2014-07-24
2014-07-24
  • Al Timke
    Al Timke
    2014-07-24

I recently changed the list font size in KeePass 2.27. Now the list is just a bunch of odd characters. It won't change them back. I tried to uninstall and reinstall, but that didn't help. I'm running Windows 7, Home Edition. Any suggestions?

[Edit by Paul] Removed the advert.

Last edit: Paul 2014-07-24
    Attachments
  • wellread1
    wellread1
    2014-07-24

Please edit your post and remove the advertisement. In the future do not post advertisements.

To change the list font and size select 'Tools>Options>Interface(tab)>Select List Font(button)' and select an appropriate font and size. The change is effective immediately after exiting the settings dialog by pressing OK. If the change is not persistent something is keeping KeePass from saving settings (e.g. the active config file is write protected).

List font settings are saved in the active config file, keepass.config.xml. The default location for the installed version of KeePass is %APPDATA%/KeePass. Additional information is available at http://keepass.info/help/base/configuration.html. The active config file's last modified date will be the date and time of the last KeePass Exit. To reset KeePass to default settings, Exit KeePass, rename or delete the active keepass.config.xml, and restart KeePass.