Auto-Type does not work on particular pages

Help
2005-09-13
2012-11-19
  • Hi,

I've tried solutions presented on the forum, but I can not force Auto-Type to work on the page: https://e-bank.lukas.com.pl/

On the other pages it works perfectly.

Tnx in advance for your help,
    PB

• A-T doesn't work for me at Bank of America either.  It looks like it's putting in the password in the username field.  I tried to manually set A-T but then it didn't work at all.  I think this might be due to the fact that the username box doesn't have focus once the page finishes coming up.  I have to actually click in the username box.  https://onlineid.bankofamerica.com/cgi-bin/sso.login.controller?state=CA

• Global auto-type hot key is not working with the most of web sites. Pressing Ctrl-Alt-A simply doesn't do anything. Changing hot key combination to any other doen't help at all. Strangely enough with some sites it does work well !

What is the problem?

So far I may use KeePass only this way:
      1. Open KeePass and highlight web site
      2. Press Ctrl-U to open the web site
      3. Return focus to KeePass again
      4. Press Ctrl-V there

It's troublesome that Ctrl-Alt-A doesn't work in most cases.

I'm running WXP Pro SP2, KeePass v.1.03.

• yeah i did it this way and it works.

1. Open KeePass and highlight web site
      2. Press Ctrl-U to open the web site
      3. Return focus to KeePass again
      4. Press Ctrl-V there

pretty annoying hope a fix coming out soon.

• Paul
      Paul
      2005-09-24

I can use Global Auto-Type on this page without any problems. I used "Obsluga" as the title, opened the page, and pressed Ctrl-Alt-A.

WXP SP2
      KeePass 1.03
      Firefox 1.07

cheers, Paul

• Somebody posted a solution for this problem in the "open discussions forum" (autotype replacement)

I tried it and it seems to work (one double click is sufficient to log on to any site/application)

Only disadvantage: you need to install a small freeware program called autohotkey.